Okpay payment system
Okpay is a P2P and B2C web-based payment system providing users with a virtual account that allows them to easily load, send, receive, and withdraw money, as well as make purchases online. Okpay is a widely spread electronic payment system and is among the world’s leading e-wallet providers; it offers access to a great number of payment options for businesses in over 200 countries and territories within a single integration.
Okpay is a fully fledged payment service provider suitable for any type of online business. Its main features are:
- Instant and secure money transfers. All you need to know is an e-mail address or an OKPAY Wallet ID.
- Make purchases and receive payments without disclosing personal and financial information.
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options: Bank Transfers or Checks, Various Electronic Currencies, Money Transfers, Phone Payments, etc.
- Okpay Card is one of the most convenient ways to get money out of your Okpay account. Use it worldwide at ATMs, online, and in local stores anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Advanced account security system based on one-time PIN codes sent via SMS to a client's mobile phone.
Okpay fee system:
|Currency exchange||at market rate|
|Internal||0.5% (max $2.99)|
With the help of 24pay.me you can easily exchange, fund, or withdraw Okpay via different exchange directions: Visa/MC, PayWeb, Litecoin, BitCoin, LiteCoin, BTC-E, eCoin, Alipay, Unionpay, FasaPay or Paypal.
Please contact our support, if you have any questions concerning exchange, selling, or buying Okpay, and we will help you.
The most popular exchange directions: